Los Angeles, CA 90004
Starting at $58,240 annually
PATH (People Assisting The Homeless) is seeking experienced administrative professionals to join our team as an Administrative Manager.
In addition to a rewarding work environment, we offer our employees a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, vacation and sick time, paid holidays, and a retirement plan.
WHAT WE DO
Since its foundation in 1984, PATH has pioneered bold and effective approaches to assist people experiencing homelessness. PATH operates services throughout California, connecting our clients to a comprehensive continuum of homelessness prevention, street outreach, employment preparation and placement assistance, individualized case management, supportive services, interim housing, and permanent supportive housing.
WHAT IS AN ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER?
The Administrative Manager provides support to the Executive Officers of PATH and oversees the staff handling the front desk reception at PATH’s Headquarters in Los Angeles. Responsibilities of the Administrative Manager include:
WHAT YOU BRING
- Providing comprehensive support to the Executive Leadership Team including:
- Assisting with internal and external correspondence
- Providing scheduling and calendar management
- Assisting with meeting preparation and logistics
- Providing administrative and project management support including conducting research, summarizing information, preparing reports, and assisting with special projects
- Completing credit card reconciliation, expense reimbursements, travel coordination, and HR Documentation
- Maintaining quality filing and communication systems
- Office Management
- Assessing and addressing office management and support needs
- Supervising the staff assigned to the front desk
- Aiding and supporting the Support Departments located at the Headquarters Office
- Assisting with the develop of forms, procedures, and manuals for the Administration team
- Ensuring the maintenance of all office equipment and office supply inventory
- Ensuring the maintenance of all mail systems
- Ensuring the maintenance of conference room calendars and bulletin boards
We’re looking for candidates that:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications or related field
- Knowledge of or experience with working with the homeless services community and familiarity with issues of particular relevance to homelessness
- Have a passion for PATH’s work and it’s mission to end homelessness for all individuals, families, and communities
For this role the Administrative Manager must:
READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE THROUGH ACTION?
- Have at least 3 years of experience supporting executives and office management, preferably in a non-profit setting
- Demonstrate mastery of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams
- Demonstrate exceptional skills in organization including the ability to adapt, prioritize, and coordinate multiple demands in a fast-paced environment
- Effectively and appropriately handle and manage confidential and sensitive information including adherence to HIPAA
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to build strong working relationships and interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization through a variety of methods
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Speak, read, write, and understand English, the primary language used in the workplace.
- Have employment eligibility verification
- Have or be able and willing to obtain CPR/First Aid training
- Have reliable transportation and:
- A valid driver’s license
- Proof of insurance and ownership for personal vehicles used during work duties
- The ability to qualify for PATH insurance coverage
- Successfully complete the following as a condition of hire:
- Tuberculosis Test
- Background Screening
- Drug Test
If this sounds like you, please visit our PATH Careers Site
and search for JR# 2016
to submit your application. A resume is required.
PATH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PATH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.