Client Experience Specialist
Los Angeles, CA 90004
$26.45/hr – $28.85/hr DOE
PATH (People Assisting The Homeless) is seeking candidates with non-profit administration experience to join our QAC Department as a Client Experience Specialist.
In addition to a rewarding work environment, we offer our employees a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, vacation and sick time, paid holidays, and a retirement plan.
WHAT WE DO
Since its foundation in 1984, PATH has pioneered bold and effective approaches to assist people experiencing homelessness. PATH operates services throughout California, connecting our clients to a comprehensive continuum of homelessness prevention, street outreach, employment preparation and placement assistance, individualized case management, supportive services, interim housing, and permanent supportive housing.
Our Quality Assurance and Compliance Department (QAC) oversees both contract and programmatic compliance by ensuring standards are outlined and implemented according to internal and external compliance expectations. The QAC supports 11 programmatic departments and over 100 government contracts, collaborating with program teams to develop, implement and analyze program performance to ensure the quality and compliance of PATH programs.
WHAT IS A CLIENT EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST?
Under the supervision and guidance of PATH’s Chief Compliance & Administration Officer, the Client Experience Specialist is responsible for maintaining PATH’s client experience process and assists with other projects within the QAC Department as necessary. Responsibilities of the Client Experience Specialist include:
WHAT YOU BRING
- Incident Report Monitoring
- Reviewing client incident reports to ensure adherence to best practices and compliance standards
- Logging client incident reports for the agency
- Coordinating the client incident report process to ensure issues are appropriately addressed in a timely manner and in compliance with all applicable standards
- Client Feedback Analysis
- Administering annual client feedback surveys for the agency
- Collaborating with program leadership to design or update survey tools
- Training survey liaisons and working with them to coordinate data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Organizing, Maintaining, Analyzing, summarizing, and presenting survey findings
- Managing the incentive program for survey respondents
- Language Services
- Managing and responding to correspondences related to interpretation and language services
- Maintaining and managing an interpreter database
- Working with vendors to fulfill requests for interpretation and translation services
- ADA Compliance
- Overseeing, ensuring, and administering timely processing and responses to request for reasonable accommodation from clients
- Properly documenting all reasonable accommodations received
- Providing training and education for staff and clients on PATH’s Reasonable Accommodation policies and procedures
- Developing written materials, forms, polices, and procedures related to ADA and reasonable accommodations for program services
- Serving as a liaison between PATH and government agencies and funders to ensure any issues are resolved and disabled individuals receive necessary services.
We’re looking for candidates that:
- Are proficient in data collection, analysis, evaluation, and reporting
- Demonstrate the ability to exercise independent judgement within accepted practices, in adapting broad guidelines to achieve desired results, and to make appropriate recommendations
- Are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including master of Word and Excel
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills including the ability to develop effective business relationships
- Are highly motivated, self-starting and proactive
- Are excellent at communicating, whether in writing or verbally
- Have a strong skills in project management, time management, organization, prioritization, and maintain attention to detail
For this role the Client Experience Specialist must:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and at least 2 years of related job experience; A Master’s Degree with at least 1 year or related professional experience is preferred
- Have experience with reasonable accommodations pursuant to ADA
- Have experience with incident reporting and analysis
- Be able and willing to work flexible hours which may include evenings or weekends
- Have employment eligibility verification
- Have or be able and willing to obtain CPR/First Aid training
- Provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination
- Have reliable transportation and:
- A valid driver’s license
- Proof of insurance and ownership for personal vehicles used during work duties
- The ability to qualify for PATH insurance coverage
- Successfully complete the following as a condition of hire:
- Tuberculosis Test
- Background Screening
- Drug Test
PATH will require all employees to be fully vaccinated
for COVID-19. All prospective hires will be expected to provide proof of vaccination as part of the pre-employment credentialing process.
READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE THROUGH ACTION?
If this sounds like you, please visit our PATH Careers Site
and search for JR# 2012
to submit your application. A resume is required.
PATH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PATH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.