Regional Data Coordinator – SPA 7
Long Beach, CA 90820
$21.16/hr - $25.71/hr DOE
PATH (People Assisting The Homeless) is seeking tech-savvy candidates with social services experience to join our programs in South Los Angeles County as a Regional Data Coordinator for SPA 7.
In addition to a rewarding work environment, we offer our employees a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, vacation and sick time, paid holidays, and a retirement plan.
WHAT WE DO
Since its foundation in 1984, PATH has pioneered bold and effective approaches to assist people experiencing homelessness. PATH operates services throughout California, connecting our clients to a comprehensive continuum of homelessness prevention, street outreach, employment preparation and placement assistance, individualized case management, supportive services, interim housing, and permanent supportive housing.
PATH’s programing serving Service Planning Area (SPA) 7 in Los Angeles County provides a wide range of supportive services to people experiencing or at imminent risk of homeless. These programs, such as Outreach and Rapid Rehousing, all work to connect clients the services and resources available both directly through PATH and in the community that will assist them with obtaining and maintaining long-term housing stability.
WHAT IS A REGIONAL DATA COORDINATOR?
The Regional Data Coordinator serves as the primary data evaluator and needs identifier for SPA 7. Collaborating with other data analysts in the region and SPA 7 partners, the Regional Data Coordinator tracks performance in the region, identifies opportunities for improvements, and assists with developing tools to support improved performance. Responsibilities of the Regional Data Coordinator include:
WHAT YOU BRING
- Maintaining the CES and Gateway Connections data systems and administering client databases
- Ensuring adherence to HMIS polices and document data management policies and procedures
- Assisting with developing and implementing training programs that enhance internal and partner capacity
- Tracking program outcomes against established goals and analyzing data to determine strengths and gaps
- Designing, developing, implementing, and producing regular reports of programmatic data to share information and as required by funders
- Providing backup outreach and case management support to the region as needed
We’re looking for candidates that:
- Have experience with social services or homeless services data entry programs including HMIS
- Execute and maintain confidential information according to applicable standards including HIPAA, PATH polices, and those set forth by program contracts
- Demonstrate partnership capabilities in a similarly complex environment
- Work just as well independently as they do on a team
- Exercise mature judgement, and are highly motivated, self-starting and proactive
- Have a strong sense of prioritization and can coordinate multiple demands in a high-pressure environment
For this role the Regional Data Coordinator must:
READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE THROUGH ACTION?
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field OR have at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrate excellent computer literacy including proficiency with internet research, Microsoft Word and Excel, and database systems
- Demonstrate ability to manage and execute detailed reports under deadlines
- Possess strong skills in organization, prioritization, and time management
- Effectively make decisions independently and in collaboration with other staff and external partners
- Have excellent communication skills including the ability to present data effectively to a wide variety of audiences
- Be able and willing to work flexible hours which may include evenings or weekends
- Have employment eligibility verification
- Have or be able and willing to obtain CPR/First Aid training
- Have reliable transportation and:
- A valid driver’s license
- Proof of insurance and ownership for personal vehicles used during work duties
- The ability to qualify for PATH insurance coverage
- Successfully complete the following as a condition of hire:
- Tuberculosis Test
- Background Screening
- Drug Test
If this sounds like you, please visit our PATH Careers Site
and search for JR# 1999
to submit your application. A resume is required.
PATH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PATH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.