Data Analyst - WPW
San Diego, CA 92101
$20.20/hr - $21.64/hr
PATH (People Assisting The Homeless) is seeking candidates with experience managing program program contracts in a homeless or social services environment to join out WPW Program in San Diego as a Data Analyst. This is a full-time, temporary role fully eligible for benefits with the potential to transfer to another program or position within PATH upon its conclusion. The anticipated end date for this position is 6/30/2021.
In addition to a rewarding work environment, we offer our employees a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, vacation and sick time, paid holidays, and a retirement plan.
WHAT WE DO
Since its foundation in 1984, PATH has pioneered bold and effective approaches to assist people experiencing homelessness. PATH operates services throughout California, connecting our clients to a comprehensive continuum of homelessness prevention, street outreach, employment preparation and placement assistance, individualized case management, supportive services, interim housing, and permanent supportive housing.
The Whole Person Wellness (WPW) program provides comprehensive care coordination services to high utilizers of health care services. WPW services are facilitated by a multidisciplinary Service Integration Team (SIT) that includes clinicians, peer support specialists, case managers, and housing specialists. SIT’s provide a holistic approach to linking program participants to services that will improve their wellness and housing stability through street outreach, system navigation, and housing navigation services.
WHAT IS A DATA ANALYST?
In collaboration with the Program Director and Program Managers, the Data Analyst works to ensure the success of the WPW Program by developing, coordinating and managing compliance, quality assurance, records management systems and invoicing for the program. Responsibilities of the Data Analyst include:
WHAT YOU BRING
- Coordinating intake and needs assessments for all clients and supporting the development of individualized service plans (ISP) that address barriers to obtaining services and housing
- Maintaining and monitoring data systems for the WPW program including database administration, generating and analyzing reports, user management and ensuring adherence to HMIS policies and procedures
- Assisting with the development and implementation of training programs for staff
- Tracking client outcomes and monitoring progress towards ISP goals
- Analyzing program data to identify strengths and gaps in services provided
- Documenting data management polices and procedures
- Developing and producing regular reports for various audiences, such as staff, board members and the press, as necessary
- Providing back up outreach and case management support as requested
We’re looking for candidates that:
- Have previous experience in social services or homeless services
- Have experience with HMIS or electronic health records
- Demonstrate the ability to build successful partnerships in a complex environment
- Work just as well independently as they do on a team
- Exercise mature judgement, and are highly motivated, self-starting and proactive
- Are excellent at communicating, whether in writing or verbally
- Have a strong sense of prioritization and can coordinate multiple demands in a high-pressure environment
For this role the Data Analyst must:
READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE THROUGH ACTION?
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a related field
- Demonstrate experience with program contract management
- Hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field; Master’s Degree preferred
- Demonstrate exceptional computer literacy including proficiency with internet research, Microsoft Office, and electronic databases
- Have experience managing and analyzing detailed reports
- Be able and willing to work flexible hours which may include evenings or weekends
- Have employment eligibility verification
- Have or be able and willing to obtain CPR/First Aid training
- Have reliable transportation and:
- A valid driver’s license
- Proof of insurance and ownership for personal vehicles used during work duties
- The ability to qualify for PATH insurance coverage
- Successfully complete the following as a condition of hire:
- Tuberculosis Test
- Background Screening
- Drug Test
If this sounds like you, please visit our PATH Careers Site
and search for JR# 1815
to submit your application. A resume is required.
PATH provides equal employment oppor
tunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PATH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.