Digital Media Associate
Starting at $19.23/hr DOE
PATH (People Assisting The Homeless) is seeking candidates with a strong understanding of digital marketing and branding to join our Media and Marketing team as a part-time
Digital Media Associate.
This an excellent opportunity to join our growing team and use your expertise towards making a positive impact in the lives of others in Southern California!
WHAT WE DO
Since its foundation in 1984, PATH has pioneered bold and effective approaches to assist people experiencing homelessness. PATH operates services throughout California, connecting our clients to a comprehensive continuum of homelessness prevention, street outreach, employment preparation and placement assistance, individualized case management, supportive services, interim housing, and permanent supportive housing.
WHAT IS A DIGITAL MEDIA ASSOCIATE?
The Digital Media Associate supports PATH’s specific goals for its online presence, brand awareness and communications initiatives in the digital space. Responsibilities of the Digital Media Associate include:
WHAT YOU BRING
- Assisting with the implementation of strategies that increase PATH’s brand and presence in the community through advertising, social media, email newsletters and blog
- Supporting program teams by creating and updating fact sheets and flyers
- Supporting the production of marketing collateral for program events and presentations
- Managing PATH’s online presence including:
- Drafting and scheduling social media posts
- Responding to social media messages and mentions
- Engaging with followers
- Conducting analysis and reporting on digital marketing campaigns
- Updating content on PATH’s website
- Drafting blog posts
We’re looking for candidates that:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Marketing, Journalism, Communications)
- Demonstrate mastery of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite
- Demonstrate mastery of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Project a professional demeanor
- Have basic photography and photo editing and video skills
- Have a keen eye for design
- Have professional experience with managing branded social media channels
- Have experience with WordPress and email marketing platforms such as Constant Contact, Emma or Mailchimp
- Have experience with analytical platforms such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and Twitter Analytics
- Work just as well independently as they do on a team
- Exercise mature judgement, and are highly motivated, self-starting and proactive
- Are excellent at communicating, whether in writing or verbally
- Have a strong sense of prioritization and can coordinate multiple demands in a high-pressure environment
For this role the Digital Media Associate must:
READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE THROUGH ACTION?
- Have employment eligibility verification
- Have reliable transportation and:
- A valid driver’s license
- Auto Insurance
- The ability to qualify for PATH insurance coverage
- Successfully complete the following as a condition of hire:
- Tuberculosis Test
- Background Screening
- Drug Test
If this sounds like you, please visit our PATH Careers Site
and search for JR# 1644
to submit your application. A resume is required.
PATH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PATH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.